Saturday, November 14, 2015

Tell me your favorite European country!

I am clearly a slight bit obsessed with Ireland. If I could go anywhere in the world this second it would be Ireland no doubt. BUT Europe is so small that for a small RyanAir roundtrip fee of 20 euro you can be in Greece, Spain, Italy, etc. So, I wanted to know, if you could travel anywhere in Europe where would it be and why? I will post the results in my next post!

When voting:
-Tell me your top three countries in Europe you would like to visit
-Give 1-2 sentences why you want to visit your first choice

2 comments:

  1. My top three countries in Europe I would like to visit include Italy, Ireland, and France. I am half Italian and have Irish so that is why I would love to visit these two countries. I also want to try the amazing food that I have heard they have in Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to visit Ireland, Greece, and England. I love photos I see of Ireland, and my Mom's side of the family is 100% Irish!

    ReplyDelete